Saturday, June 11, 2005

New Self-Identification Term

My friend and I had an email exchange regarding our friends from college having kids and stuff. Those without kids think their friends with kids are a little weird. We're not ready to have kids, so stop telling us to make some!! Besides, shouldn't I get married before I start making babies? I don't want my kid to go, "Dad, how come my birthday is just 6 months after your anniversary?" But I digress.

My friend is married and busy working on her career. I tell her that I think she'll make a great mother. She reciprocates and says that I will be a great father and then calls me something I think I really like. Here is what she said.

"YOU will be a great Dad and THERE IS a lady out therefor you. If my little brother can snag a gal finally you can too - you're both musician sweetheart-weirdos!"

A "musician sweetheart-weirdo!" Yeah, I really like that. It has a ring to it. I think I will have to use that the next time someone asks me what I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home