Friday, December 09, 2005

Just Hours Left. . .

Hi All,

I know that I have been promising my post on RENT for awhile now. I'm going to have to dissapoint and postpone it again. My hands are hurting today. Actually, it's been a rough week. But I have three big posts in the work so I hope to have those up soon.

HOWEVER, with this post I have some good news to share. My sister Kelly flies out of Iraq on Sun. the 11th!!!! And she'll be back in the states shortly after that. She called me this morning. . .and I can't wait for her to come home.

That's all I have for today.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

I'm so happy for you and your family! So soon...two days!!! :)

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

yeah, what a great christmas gift: having sis back in the states!

rawk on, spider.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home