Sunday, November 20, 2005

Da..da...da. . .

It's a Sunday night, I'm in pajamas, and have been all day, and I have no clue what to write about. There is much going on in my head, there always is, but I don't know what to feel like write about. I'm recovering from a bad sore throat. I practically lost my voice after a gig on Friday night. On Saturday, a friend said I sounded like Barry White. I swear it dropped my voice two octaves.


My sports fan friend, with whom I am on the phone right now, just said one of the stupidest things ever. "I don't know what I would rather do on a Sunday, have sex with a hot girl or watch the football games." Like that needs to be a choice!!! He then goes, "Maybe I'll get lucky and find a girl who will like both as much as I do. We'll have the tv on in bedroom." He's had football on his tv today for twelve hours!! I'm so glad I don't like sports. More time for sex.


Oh well, ethical wombat. It's time to go to bed for me. Hopefully some rest will get my brain to work correctly.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

Mmm, the magic of Sunday pj's.
Sore throats suck.
And he can always take a little advice from the Bloodhound Gang.
"And we can do it doggie-style so we can both watch football."

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

X-files, it's so "we can both watch X-files."

Much better than football.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home