Wednesday, November 09, 2005

To Quote a Friend, "Excuse me while I tend to how I feel"

Hi Spidey-fans,

This is just a quick note that Part Two of my report on the show will be delayed a little longer. I have been extremely busy and stressed out. Work has been insane and there are some personal issues I have to work through. I apologize for being incommunicado, or out of touch. I just need a few more days to work through what I need to here at work and at home.

Thanks for being understanding.

Namaste,
Jim

6 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I can accept that.. At the very least can you respond back to the long email I sent you...
-Kelly

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're doing OK. You can always call or stop by if you want to talk through anything...

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger NY-sunshine said...

Anything I can do?
You can always call, and I'll be there in a flash.....
I'll be testing a champagne for ya tonight.
Cheers...

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Madame D said...

What?
You all ACCEPT that?
Oh, no no!
You aren't allowed to have a real life...you're a blogger!
That means that every tiny thing that goes through your head, or any issue you have, has to be played out here for us all to talk about!
Oh wait...um...maybe that's just me...
Anyway, hope things are getting sorted out, and anxiously awaiting the return of the Spider.
(What? It's obvious? Damn it! No subtlety at all here!)

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, this should definitely cheer you up. Go to this website, and click on the first one, with the minister having a "deer in headlights" look. Make sure sound is on from the beginnig, and that you aren't drinking milk at the same time you watch this. HIL-ARIOUS.

http://www.ship-of-fools.com/Signs/blunders.html

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Take care of your stuff and I will check back soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home