Thursday, October 20, 2005

I know, "EWWWW!"

Ok, so this is a gross. I have only taken one shower since Sunday afternoon. My house hasn't had hot water since Monday. And I was planning on taking a shower Monday evening, but I figured that it could wait until Tuesday morning. I wake up and find we have no hot water. So I do a cold wash down in my sink.

We get a delivery of oil on Tuesday, but the boiler isn't work. So Wednesday I get up early to shower at the gym. I find out from my roommate late last night that our landlord is a cheap bastard and didn't want to pay for a technician. So that is why I didn't take a shower this morning (Thursday). Supposedly the technician will come today so I can have a hot shower Friday morning.

I hope haven't stunk too bad. I have been using deoderant and cologne. I just haven't shaved in about a week so I am looking scruffy.

There better be hot water tomorrow!!


(Special thanks to Matt K. for the phrase, "EWWWW!")

7 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was just wrong j4unc

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

It's Friday so your should be all clean by now. I thought it smelled nice over here. :)

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Haven't noticed any rank odors...and now I want to go take a shower!
But I feel you on the whole ice cold shower thing. I like my water lukewarm, but not 2 degrees warmer than my ice cubes.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Spider said...

J4unc,

You comment did make me laugh, even it if was wrong. lol

I can't tell you how good the hot shower and shave felt this morning!

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

j4unc,
it was me that made that comment I forgot to sign it... Sorry, (sticking out tongue)

 
At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Waaah! I keep coming here looking for a new Spider post, and there just isn't one!
Waaaah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home