Thursday, October 06, 2005

In My Pants, Part 2.

I’m going to change the format here for In My Pants, Part 2 from what I did with In My Pants, Part 1. I am going to reprint the Instant Message conversation I had with a coworker months ago regarding this topic. My screen name is Wbslngr76. I had saved the conversation because I was going to use the songs we had come up with in a full post, but reading it again I find the conversation funny in itself. I think you’ll have a good laugh. Enjoy!

Wbslngr76: So I am listening to Eric Clapton's Unplugged Album. Some good song titles.
LilVone: hit me
Wbslngr76: "Lonely Stranger in My Pants"
LilVone: lol nice!
Wbslngr76: Rollin' & Tumblin" in My Pants
Wbslngr76: Malted Milk in My Pants. (Oops!)
Wbslngr76: Alberta in My Pants. (How did she get in there?)

LilVone: LMAO at the last one
LilVone: and the milk one
LilVone: Do you also have Layla in your pants?

Wbslngr76: You could have that one too!
LilVone: lol
Wbslngr76: Or. . .. Nobody Know You When You're Down and Out in My Pants. (We'll keep it on the down low.)
Wbslngr76: And then from his album "Reptile":
Wbslngr76: Come Back Baby in My Pants

LilVone: lol doesn’t every guy say that!
Wbslngr76: Yes, and they say this one: I Want a Little Girl in My Pants.
LilVone: lol then they go to jail!
Wbslngr76: or how about, Superman Inside (in) My Pants
Wbslngr76: or, Find Myself in My Pants.

LilVone: are you copying these?
Wbslngr76: Yes.
Wbslngr76: Wait, how about this one? Got You On My Mind in My Pants. lol

LilVone: I hear that all the time!
Wbslngr76: I also made a Santana mix. There are some doozies in that one as well.
Wbslngr76: Searchin' in My Pants. (Really? It shouldn't take you that long to find it!)
LilVone: lol

LilVone: sadly for some men, it does
Wbslngr76: Full Moon in My Pants. (Um...yup.)
Wbslngr76: Who's That Lady in My Pants. (You mean, you don't know?)

LilVone: lol
LilVone: didnt even get her name!

Wbslngr76: Over and Over in My Pants (Now that is my kind of night!!)
Wbslngr76: I Love You Much Too Much in My Pants (Oh, the things you do for me!)

LilVone: lmao awesome
Wbslngr76: Oye Como Va in My Pants. (Translation: Listen to What I am Saying in My Pants. )
Wbslngr76: From the album Supernatural, Wishing It Was in My Pants.
LilVone: lol
Wbslngr76: or Maria, Maria in My Pants. (Two for the price of one? Or so nice I had to have her twice?)
LilVone: lmao
Wbslngr76: And then there is the easy one, Black Magic Woman in My Pants. (Get that spell casting witch out of there!!)

Wbslngr76: I'm listening to Midnight Oil right now.
LilVone: awesome
Wbslngr76: "Shakers and Movers. . . .in My Pants."
LilVone: there ya go! LOL
Wbslngr76: Here's one for that time of the month, "River Runs Red. . .in My Pants"
LilVone: ewwww lol gross
Wbslngr76: How about "Antartica in My Pants"? That is what I felt like walking to work this winter with out long johns underneath
Wbslngr76: So I am listening to Butch Walker right now (going to see him on Sunday). And he has a song called "Best Thing You Never Had in My Pants". . .


"In My Pants, Part 3" will come some time in the near future.

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger djshawn said...

Very funny, but weird. By the way, I have returned to your site a few times... and i would like to put a link on my site for you. I think I have a pretty awesome one..... come see it and let me know.... "Life as I Know It"

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim,

So, as for all these people that have found your blog: Great, good for them. But what's with the self-promotion? It seems like all these comments are a compliment followed by an advertisement. I mean, I can see how you might go for "woman looking for sex" but the "fashion tips" one a couple posts ago? Come on.


P.S. Devil's Haircut in my pants

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Spider said...

Anonymous,

Oh, those are spammers that I haven't deleted yet. I was going to a post where I roast them. I just haven't had the time yet.

I did add the word verification step to hopefully stop the spam. I mean, I'm in New York City. Like I need to a site to find a woman to have sex with?! New York City is full of women!

My question to you, would the Devil's Haircut be in the front or the back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home