Wednesday, October 05, 2005

No Witty Title Here

So I find myself with lots of experiences to write about, but no gumption to write. What a conundrum for a blogger to have! I think that maybe it is because I have an opus of a letter that I have been writing to a friend that I haven’t finished yet. I am already at page 26 and I figure that I have at least 4 more pages to write. It has taken me weeks to write this letter and I think I now have that feeling of “I’ve got to get this done before I move onto anything else!”

I promised myself today that I will finish that letter tomorrow night. I am going to go home after work, do nothing but practice my guitar and finish that letter. It will be in the mail by Friday morning.

Then I will be able to get onto more fun writing, like blogging, and a variety of subjects, like the most recent show, my sister's leave, and more self deconstruction.

1 Comments:

At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jim....
You said I was going to come back to Iraq and have many emails in my inbox and guess what...? I didn't have any from you..(sticking tongue out!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home