Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

This will be a short post. I leave this afternoon to drive down to NC to spend Turkey Day with my sister, Katie. I know it will be a hellish drive, but it will be worth it to spend time with her.

I won’t be able to post while I’m gone, but I will be writing. So expect stuff from me on Monday. Hopefully, some will be some deep posts as I explore another part of myself. (And Ewww! Not that part! Get you minds out of the gutter.) Recent deep thinking has caused me to realize some things about myself and why I do the things I do the way I do them. Don’t know how I will share it just yet. It maybe in the form of lyrics, or my usually long-winded writing where I make reference to many different things. (But at least I cite my sources.)

Soooooo, whatever you are doing this holiday weekend, I wish you and yours the best and safest time!!

Namaste,
Spider

2 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Happy T-Day, and have a good time with your family.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

It's Monday! Where are you Spider?

Hope you had a great time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home