Friday, February 03, 2006

Oops, I Fell In The Gutter!

I have a number of written posts in the work, but I have been way too busy to finish them. But I don't want to leave you, my faithful readers, un-entertained. So here are some funny videos I have found or people have sent me the past few months that will make you laugh. Well, laugh if your humor occasionally runs in the gutter, like mine always does.

God, these made me laugh when I needed it the most!


1. Ring My Bell



2. Flamethrower




3. Farting Preacher Part 4
(For information on this nut of an televangelist, read this Article.)



4 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

i saw the farting preacher back in highschool..
i laughed for like 3 days!

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger mcgibfried said...

just so you know.. i had to come back and watch that one again..

gah!

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Madame D said...

Mr. Bell Ringer-check for camera angles next time!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Bad! But funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home