Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!!

Hi Folks,

Sorry I didn't get to posting this week. It's been a week from hell at work. F#&$ the holidays!! Now I finally understand about they say about holiday stress. Next year, I get everything done before Thanksgiving and plan as few gigs as possible.

That said, Xmas was great time with family. I'm off to freeze my balls off in Times Square to ring in the New Year with my best friend. I told myself I'd never do that, but hey why not!

Hope y'all have all the best for the New Year!

Namaste,
Spider

2 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Magic Mike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Magic Mike said...

never say never. hey dude, excuse me has to do a show in philly! actually it's the only way my brother and I would be able to see a show of yours for a couple years. check my page out.

happy new year!

laterz,
magic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home