Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Miss Her Sometimes. . .

"I ran into an old girlfriend yesterday,
Then I backed up and ran into her again.
I miss her sometimes."

I wish I could make shit up like the following story from Reuters newsline:

Man accidentally runs over wife twice

RLIN (Reuters) - A 75-year-old German was so shocked he had accidentally run down his wife he started forward and drove over her again, authorities said Wednesday.

Police in the western town of Bad Nauheim said the man compounded his 73-year-old wife's misery after an onlooker told him he had just run her over while backing out of a parking space. The woman was rushed to hospital and survived.

4 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger WordWhiz said...

Funny story! You can't make up shit like that!!

I had to come by and visit after reading your comments on McG's blog. A musician who cooks and cleans?? No way!! You're married right?

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Spider said...

Wordwhiz,

No, I am not married. I haven't found the right woman yet. . .and it's taken me a long journey in becoming the "right" man. (As you can tell from how much I have written in my blog.)

With regards to the story, I know that the woman that I will marry, when she is any age let alone 70+, will probably beat the crap out of me from the hospital bed if I ran her over with the car even once. Of course, this would be after my other family members, like my sisters, take me on for doing something so incredibly stupid.

-Spider.

P.S. Welcome to my blog! Hope you stick around.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Didn't a woman in The States do that to her hubby a couple of years ago because he was cheating on her?

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Spider said...

Binsk,

Maybe, but there here in the States there seems to be a propensity of women lobbing off the penises of their men who cheat. Lorena Bobbit started a trend and a lesson for all us men to not cheat.

There was even that women in Alaska earlier this year Alaska that cut off her boyfriend's penis and flushed it down the toilet. She then took him to the hospital. Somehow they fished his penis out of the sewer system, cleaned it somehow and then reattached it. Yeah, that guy is never going to get laid again because everyone woman in that town/city knows where his John Thomas has been!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home