Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Haiku Tuesday

To man in shorts with,
Socks up to knees: There are no
Ticks in N.Y.C.


Two Mexican Jocks,
Say stupid things in Spanish.
Don’t know I’m P.R. (Puerto Rican)


In gym locker room,
Old man, shower. Close curtain!
No need see penis!!


Pretty blonde, Stair-master
Frowns as she works for skinny.
Smile! It’s sexier.


Night, hot and sticky;
Sweating carrying guitars,
Crackhead gets no dime.


Me patient driver,
Red light just turned green for me,
Fucktard walker crosses!

Chinese food for lunch,

Ate General Tso's Chicken.
Could it have been cat?

3 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Spider said...

Marysunshine,

"Beaver flappling in the breeze"?

I'm not even going to say the thoughts coming to my head right now. That line is just wrong!!!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Spider said...

Love that Thundercats one, J4UNC!!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Haikus you wrote
Rule the world of blogs
and my brain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home