Sunday, April 24, 2005

Gonna Take a Break

Hi All,

So I think I am going to take a break from posting. If you read the post, "Christ, What Have You Done?" you'll understand why. I need some time to process and will probably spend a lot of time focusing on my music; using the music to heal. Don't know when I'll be back, but know that I will. I probably need a week or so.

Also, send any prayers, thoughts, good vibes you can towards my family. We could use them.

Thank you for taking this journey with me. I'll be back on the Path when I can.

Love,
Spider

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spider, you take the time you need. The healing you need is in the music and I know you'll find it. But should you feel lonely for companionship, don't hesitate to call on us..for conversation or just to be reassured that someone else does understand what your cousin went through and what you are going through. You are an amazing person and we are gifted to know you. But i've no doubt the people you call friends are blessings in their own right. Please use us if the inclination to do so arises at all.
*sending you prayers, thoughts, sympathy and really long hugs*

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Robin M said...

i'll miss ya spider - God bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home