Thursday, April 14, 2005

Pregnant Pop Stars

So I have a sick and twisted sense of humor. I think it comes from watching way too much Monty Python, George Carlin, Saturday Night Live, SCTV, Muppet Show, Steven Wright, South Park and other stuff to numerous to list. Anyway, I wanted to share something that I read from a friend yesterday. She had it as an away message on her AOL IM name.

brittney spears is preggers (poor kid's doomed with those parents)
can't you just see her in 15yrs screaming "you can't leave the house wearing that, young lady!" and her daughter yelling, "you wore less on a billboard in Times Square!"

or maybe, "turn off that music, young man! it's giving me a headache!" and her son yelling, "did you ever listen to the crap YOU put out?"


This is so true and damn funny! Also, this applies to other recent pop artists that are now parents. Can you picture the children of Victoria Beckam, Posh Spice of the Spice Girls, giving it back to her?

“And another thing Mom, the Spice Girls sucked ass!! What the hell were you thinking!”

I think it'd be interesting to consider the children of Christopher Guest, who was Nigel Tunfel of Spinal Tap.

“Son, what is that crap you are listening to? It really stinks!”

“Screw you dad! It’s way better than what you did with Spinal Tap. Now that stuff sucked!”

“Um, son. You do realize that it was supposed to suck. That was the point of the whole thing.”

“Ohhhh. . . “

“You really are your mother’s son. . . . . .stupid git!”

Now, I know that wasn’t too warped. I didn't want to scare all of you away at once. Don’t worry. I’ll post something weekend that my friend wrote that is totally random and in the gutter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home