Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Goatee Froze This Morning. . . .

Today, the high in New York City is only supposed to be 24 degrees F. It’s been like that since Saturday night and we won’t break the freezing point until next weekend.

That’s damn cold!! That’s Canada cold! Though I am sure my Canadian friends are thing that I should quit my bitchin’!

I don’t know. I think I have the right to bitch when it’s so cold that I might as well not have worn pants.

I am thankful though that I have a warm apartment. My girlfriend’s apartment is warm and safe. So I’m not totally complaining. I’m just saying it’s damn cold, like Hoth World. Just without the snow, tautauns, AT-AT’s, snowtroopers. . . .

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Robin M said...

do not even talk to me about being cold. it's -20F here, has been for a week, and will be for another week. canadians are just tougher, i guess ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home