Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Better watch out! There's 36 of Me!

So my Aunt Angie forwarded a cool email. I tried the link and came out with this results.



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
36
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?




So there's only 36 James O'Garas in the U.S. That's not that many. Now, there I've met one of them in my hometown, Rockville Centre, before I left for college. I knocked on his door and said, "Hi, James O'Gara?

He replied, "Yes. What can I do for you?"

To which I replied, "Well, James O'Gara, I'm James O'Gara and I think a lot of my friends have been calling you by mistake."

So that's one down. That means there is 34 left for me to meet/contact. I think that's doable within two years time.

How many people share your name?

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They told me 0. Officially 0 people in the US with my name. Does that mean I'm not really here? I don't really exist? Roll the bones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home