Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Is It This Hot On The Sun?

Today, New York City will hit near record high temperatures. I think they are predicting 104 degrees F for Astoria, NY, where I work. What does that translates into Celsius, for my Canadian friends? I don't know, my brain is too hot to work out the math.


Fortunately for me, I have someone who loves me enough to let me sleep over in their air conditioned apartment and my office is often cold enough to hang meat. The heatwave is supposed to break Friday so I will be thankful when that happens.

So much has been going on in my life; so much I want to write about. Like my trip from Las Vegas to North Carolina and my trip to Chicago this past weekend. I am waiting to write about the cross country trip until I can get all my pictures together. And I'll write about Chicago by this weekend. Too much shit went down not to write about it.

This tired Spider is going to sign off now. I hope you are keeping cool wherever you are this summer. I'll be blogging soon.


Edited to Add: It hit 101 Degrees F this afternoon!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Robin M said...

40 degrees celcius. it was about that hot for all of july here, too - and people say canada is cold! pfft!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Yep another Canadian Robin checking in to tell you it has ben FREAKING hot here too. But we usually get the same weather as NY so that makes sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home