Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Point to Ponder

Someone posted this on the Rants and Raves section of the New York Craigslist Site. I thought it was powerful and quite true. So I figured I'd share it with you all. I'll probably incorporate it into a blog post in the near future. When I find out the author's information I'll give the proper credit.


"People are mirrors for each other.

If you see the faults of another person and they don't leave you alone, it is truly your own faults you see.

This is G-d's great kindness to us, for without this device we wouldnever be able to determine our true faults"


2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is explored deeper in Debbie Ford's "Dark side of the light chasers". Didn't I let you borrow it?

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Robin Alexa said...

I must really be effed up then.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home