Sunday, January 09, 2005

New Year, New Beginnings

This is just the first of what will probably become a many time aweek postings. It is a new year, time for a new Jim to emerge. Just broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years, 4 months. Just left my last band. Got a new job, but I know it is not the career I want. I am not living in the city I want to live in, but I don't know where to go just yet. Time to seek out my destiny.

So this blog will be an exploration of sorts. I am on a quest to rediscover who I am, find my Path, find my soulmate, and to be happy. I am not sure where this will take me, but I am excited for the journey.

If you are reading this, thanks. Feel free to comment on what I have written. I am not looking for arguments, I really don't have time for those. Nor do I wish to not feel good. Rather, I'd appreciate insights, wisdoms and words of encouragement more. To those who have walked their Path, I will eagerly listen to your thoughts and lessons learned. (Also, know that if I ever write about personal situations, names will be changed for their privacy.)

As I said, this is just a start. More to come. . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home